Hi! How’s it going? I am Kurea. Please call me “Claire” because the pronunciation is same. I am from Kumamoto in Japan. There is surrounded by a lot beautiful nature and traditional buildings in Kumamoto. I love my hometown. However, when I was 19 years old, I went to Los Angeles in America for about 7 months to develop my own self. Now, I am 21 years old and I am a freshman of KGU. Also, my major is English, so I want to study English more and speak English like an American. So I decided to go abroad for studying again.
First, I would like to tell you about my family. There are three people in my family. I have my mother, my younger brother, and me. My mother lived abroad when she was 19 year old. She is very good at English. Therefore, I came under her influence. My brother is a high school student and he is preparing for the university entrance exams. He is not good at English and he is worried about his score. I hope he can pass the university entrance exams.
Next, I would like to tell you about my hobbies. I like to go shopping. When I have free time, I will go window-shopping to look for good things or search something nice on the Internet. What’s more, I like listening to music, especially club music, J-POP, and rock. These songs make me excited and happy. In addition, I like playing games so much. During break time, I always play games on the LINE. These games are very interesting for me.
Third, I would like to tell you about my health condition. I have some allergies. One of my allergies is too strong sunlight. Therefore, I cannot stay outside for a long time. What’s more, I cannot eat any fatty foods because I don’t want to gain weight. Also, I really take care of my hearth, so I usually try to eat vegetables and fruits. In addition, I don’t want to drink any juices. I want to drink water or milk. Are there some places to buy these things? I hope there is.
I like American cultures. For example, dramas, movies, fashions, arts, music, and so on! I really look forward to seeing all of them! Do you have any places to recommend to me? I want to go sightseeing wherever I can go.
I think that 6 weeks is too short to stay for me, but I will try to enjoy my stay if it is possible. Then I want to have a good relationship with you guys. I will bring some Japanese presents for you. Do you guys know anko (a bean paste sweet)? This is a been-paste and very sweet! I hope that you guys would like this!
Finally, I am very glad to go to your house this time. I am still not good at English, so teach me English strictly. Thank you for giving me this kind of opportunity. I will study hard indeed! We don’t have much time, but I will have fun. I am really looking forward to seeing you. See you guys soon there!
Sincerely
Kurea
[532 words]
I enjoyed reading your essay. There are many information of you, so I understood you very much.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite singer?
Thank you for giving a comment!!
DeleteI have a lot of favorite singers :)
I can't count these!! hahaha
I'm interested in your studying abroad. It heard very nice of you but, I have a question, what was the most differences between japan and LA? and would you like to go back there again?
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving a comment!
DeleteI think that the most difference between JP and LA was thinking about other people.
If I could, I want to go back there again.
I'm impressed by your essay! You introduced yourself while you told about why you'd like to study English harder. I'd like to learn from you.
ReplyDeleteNo way!!!
DeleteI want to learn English from YOU because you are so smart :)
I thought it is great that you have went to America !!
ReplyDeleteWill you go abroad again ?
Thank you for giving a comment!!
DeleteI want to go abroad again because I could have great experience in there. I also recommend you that going abroad ;)
It's nice essay! I could know your personality and detail! Which is your famous American drama?
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving a comment!!!
DeleteIn my opinion, there are a lot of famous drama in America.
Among them, I like "The Walking Dead" and "Gossip Girl".
I will recommend these drama if you like zombies and fashion.
The template of your blog is very cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite web site?
Thank you for giving a comment!!
DeleteOH!!! Thank you so much!!
I don't do anything in my blog. haha!
I just use the template of blogger.
However, I like your template of your blog!!
It's really cool!!