Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I like cooking(2014,04,22)

I had the first period today. It was which I couldn't get to earn a credit when I was a freshman. Fortunately, there are some classmate in there, so I could be relax. Then I decided to do my best because it is a waste of time. what's more, I was sorry for my mother. 

At the second period, I took a reading class. I like this class because I like the teacher of reading. And then, I misunderstood that there will be news quiz this week but it's nothing.I studied about the latest news yesterday. I didn't have to study these butI think It will be my food fit the future. 

After the all of classes, I cooked fried egg plant with Chinese chili sauce and asparagus wrapped bacon. I could make even tastier before. 
[137 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment