I have a lot of hobbies. For example, I
like listening to music. When I am in a car I always listen to foreign music.
Perhaps, I like eating so much. In addition, I like to look for a restaurant that is delicious. I have some favorite restaurant.
What’s more, I like playing with my cat. She is very beautiful and cute so she always heals me. Also, I usually sleep with her in my bed. When it’s in winter, her withal warmth is very hot so it makes me very conferrable. I can't think about the life without her.
Also, I like taking a drive with my boyfriend.
Perhaps, I like eating so much. In addition, I like to look for a restaurant that is delicious. I have some favorite restaurant.
What’s more, I like playing with my cat. She is very beautiful and cute so she always heals me. Also, I usually sleep with her in my bed. When it’s in winter, her withal warmth is very hot so it makes me very conferrable. I can't think about the life without her.
Also, I like taking a drive with my boyfriend.
[109 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment