I have been to some countries. I went to China, Korea, and Hawaii with my family when I was junior high school student.
In Hawaii, I was on a submarine for the first time and climbed Diamond Head. Also, I went to Hard Rock Cafe to eat a cake but it was too big for us.
In China, I went to Shanghai. I ate a lot of Chinese food. It was so delicious. In Korea, we ate Korean roasted meat. It was different from Japanese one so, I was surprised that. In addition, I ate Korean laver. It was really tasty. I want to eat that again in Korea.
In Hawaii, I was on a submarine for the first time and climbed Diamond Head. Also, I went to Hard Rock Cafe to eat a cake but it was too big for us.
In China, I went to Shanghai. I ate a lot of Chinese food. It was so delicious. In Korea, we ate Korean roasted meat. It was different from Japanese one so, I was surprised that. In addition, I ate Korean laver. It was really tasty. I want to eat that again in Korea.
[109 words]
No comments:
Post a Comment