I had a writing class today. I could write essays, so I could relax and went into the class. Then I learned how to write a book review and speed typing homework. There was a little bit problem for using Word. However, I tried to fix it and I could make it! I hope that I will be able to master these homework.
At the third period, I went to the class of introduction to English literature. I watched a movie which is "Othello". I wondered that movie at first but I was completely lost in that at last. I am interested in that movie so I want to watch the movie as soon as possible.
During free time, I went to Starbucks cafe where is near KGU. I drunk Dark Mocha Tip Frappechino and ate waffle. These were really delicious but a little bit expensive for me.
[147 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment