Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My favorite brand(2014.04.14)

I had speaking test today. I didn't speak English recently, so I was so nervous then. However, the test ended all too soon. It was a shame that I couldn't speak accurately.

After the speaking test, I went to a shopping district with my boyfriend. We went to Tsuruya to buy something and there were really cute sunglasses. Of course, I fell in down with that at first sight. It was expensive for me but I really wanted that so,  I bought it. I'm so happy to buy that!! I'm going to value that.

And then, we went to a supermarket and we bought foodstuf. Then we cooked ginger-fried pork. It was really delicious.

After the dinner, we watched TV program what I was interested in. There were a lot of roller coasters which I have been on. I miss them so much. I want to go there once more.

[150 words]


No comments:

Post a Comment