I
read “Dracula” by Bram Stoker. Oxford Bookworms published this. This story is
about a man who is called Dracula. He is very gentle and polite man at first,
but it was for drinking his blood. There are a lot of characters in this book. Jonathan
is a solicitor and he came to Dracula Castle in Transylvania to take counsel
about Dracula’s job in London. There were many dangerous things at his castle,
but he could be keep alive. After that Dracula came to London for his job and
finds people who is able to drink blood of someone. Then Jonathan, his wife,
and their friends tried to fight him for protect their selves. This story is
about like this.
I
have never read this book before and I just know about the name is Dracula. That
is the reason why I decided to read this book. I like these characters but I don’t
like the way of proceeding because there are a lot of chapters, which are different
from before one. It means that a main character is decided according to a
chapter. So, it will be difficult to read for children. However, I will
recommend this book to people who like mystery and suspense.
No comments:
Post a Comment