I watched the episode 1 of Glee. It is about high school life and one of the teacher are trying to continue the glee club. There is a teacher called "Schuester" who joined a glee club when he is a high school student. A theater who is an adviser was forced to quit his job, and Schuester starts to gather members. Also, there are six members, Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Artie, Mercedes, and Tina. Finn is good at singing and joins American football at the same time. However, he can't decide to join or not.
One day, Mr. Schuester takes them to see the perform of Vocal Adrenaline. They are very high level and New Direction worry about to continue their glee club. Meanwhile, Mr. Schuester's wife will have a child. Then he decided to resign his job to earn money for his family. Also, Finn decided to join the glee club.
There are a lot of great songs in this episode. I like "Don't Stop Believing'". This song matches their emotion. I like this phrase, "Working hard to get my fill Everybody wants a thrill Payin' anything to roll the dice Just one more time Some will win, some will lose Some were born to sing the blues Oh, the movie never ends It goes on and on, and on, and on". I was not interested in Glee but when I listened this song, I was very excited!! I continued watching season 1 of Glee. In Glee, I like Kurt because he is always stylish. He wears Marc by Marc Jacobs at first. Then I don't like Rachel. She is extremely self-assertive. I agree that she is really good at singing but I don't like her. Also, I don't like Puck because he is always bullying the weak. He should change like Finn I thought.
305
No comments:
Post a Comment