Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande are popular female singer songwriters. They are so beautiful and good at singing very well. They both are from the US, but were born in different states. Taylor Swift is from Pennsylvania and Ariana Grande is from Florida. Taylor Swift is older than Ariana Grande. Taylor Swift is 24, and Ariana Grande is 21.
Ariana likes singing songs very much, so she joined South Florida’s Philhamonic. When she was eight years old, she performed “The Star-Spangled Banner” in front of the Florida Panthers. And it was her national televison debut singing for the first time. At the age of 13, She started to concentrate on her musical career. In 2008, she performed the kiddie musical “13” on Broadway. Then in 2009, she auditioned for Victorious in New York.
Taylor also likes singing songs. When she was 10 years old, she performed at karaoke in public. Then she started to write lyrics for songs. At the age of 12, she often went to NashVille to submit her songs. After that she contracted with Big Machine Records.
When Taylor was a student, she got bullied by other students because she likes country music so much. However, she told about that "I was able to do my best in the adverse circumstances of their bullying and it also became a trail. I think that it is thanks to them that I was able to become strong so that I may not lose in the world."
Taylor Swift’s music contains elements of country, pop and pop-rock.She thinks that she is a country artist. She thinks that her country music is a really pretty simple. When she write her songs, she writes about love witch fascunate her.
Ariana Grande’s music is generally pop, B&R, funk, dance and hip-hop. Ariana Grande grew
up mainly listening to urban pop and 90s music. Her music was originally aimed at young audiences with he bubblegum pop single “Put your hands up”,which was recorded during plans for a teen pop album.
Taylor Swift is popular all over the world. Young people are influenced by her and her songs.She likes nostalgic style and she often put on red lipstick. Red lipstick is a ponit for her. Young people like her styles. She also acquired the second sales volume in other singer.She and her songs is loved by everyone.
Ariana Grande’s pristine look is often described as “Age Apprppliate”compare to other pop stars Her point is ponyteil hairstyle. .Her fan is many, but she was
elected that the most hate artist by social survey.
Taylor and Ariana both are very popular their private life. For example, Taylor associated with Harry Styles of One Direction. What's more, there is a gossip that she associated with Cory Monteith. On the other hands, Ariana associated with Greham Phillips who she played together "13" on Broadway. In addition, she associated with Nathan Sykees who is a member of The Wanted.
Also, Taylor and Ariana both have a lot of friends of celebrities. For example, Miranda Sings, Sascha West, Ema Stone, Selena Gomez and models of Victoria Secret.
Taylor has a Twitter account and about 46millons followers. However, Ariana has about 20 million followers. What's more, Taylor's albums which put on the market in 2012 were sold 420 million. However, Ariana's albums which put on the market in 2013 were sold 42 millions. It means that Taylor is very popular than Ariana. In Japan, Taylor and Ariana are as famous. Both of them often come to Japan for their concerts. And at the time of Great East Japan Earthquake, Taylor performed charity fund-raising. However, Ariana just say "go for it" in Japanese on twitter. Since their personal character are known, the evaluation and sales changes in the world.
[630 words]
References
I like Taylor very much.
ReplyDeleteI can know about her much.
What her song do you like?
Great essay! It's easy to find difference of them.
ReplyDeleteI like both of them, but I like Taylor better.
I didn't know Ariana performed "13", and I think Taylor's favorite lucky number(?) may be "13" too. So how about associate it?
And which do you like Taylor or Ariana?
I like Taylor but I don't know many Taylor's songs !!!
ReplyDeleteplease introduce some interesting song If you have free time :)
I don't know about Taylor and Ariana well. I just know their face, name, and little music. I'll listen to their music soon! What song do you recommend?
ReplyDeleteI like both if them so your essay is very fun to read. What songs of them do you like? I didn't know about Ariana so mush so I am happy to get her information. Ariana and Taylor is so different about their tall, I think it is a interesting information in this essay if you add about it in essay.
ReplyDeleteI love both women, too!
ReplyDeleteI like "You belong with me" and "The way" in their songs.
Which songs do you like in their songs?
Hi, Kurea! I learned a lot about those two artists after reading this. Actually, I don't know much about Ariana, but I got interested in her a little. What attracts you when you listen to their songs? Though it's hard to suggest to your post, how about attaching graphics of Taylor and Ariana?
ReplyDeleteyour essay is so interesting and I could understand how great these movies. How many CD's she released? I want to know concrete example of her popularity. I think if you added these information, your essay became more courteous.
ReplyDelete