Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My summer vacation

it The 2nd semester has began and the weather are getting colder. I remember that there are a lot of experiences this summer vacation and these were very awesome. For example, a new part-time-job, traveling, the birthday party of my friends, and autumn festival. I will talk about my new part-time-job.

I was looking for part-time-job the end of July. However there is no good opportunity. So, I just hang out with my friends.My hobby is playing darts, so I often go to some darts bars at night. One day, when I was drinking and playing darts, a owner of a darts bar approached to me to work a bar which he will open a new bar. I wanted to work a darts bar so It was really good opportunely for me. I like waiting on customers so I think my new part-time-job suits me. Also, The payment by the hour is very nice than before. hehe.

Next, I have been to a lot of places in this summer. I went to Guam with my family and my relatives. It was their first overseas travel. They were very excited and surprised. However, A typhoon was born when we stayed there. So, we can't go outside and can do nothing. Also, my cousin's baby caught a cold and had a fever. she looked like she was in pain to me. The last day, the typhoon was gone but the weather was still bad. However, we decided to go outside. We went to a supermarket which is the most biggest in Guam. There were so many food, clothes, household appliances, toys, stationary, and cosmetics. I was very excited when I saw them. I bought a lot of cosmetics, clothes, and food. Even among them, I liked a dress which is very comfortable to wear. While I stayed in Guam, I always put on these dress. If I had a opportunely to come to Guam, I want to buy these dress again. There were many happening in there, but I think that It was really nice trip for me.

Then I went to some oceans in this vacation. Guam, Cape Otachi, and Mogushi Beach. Cape Otachi was very crowded and the seawater was not clear. However, there are a lot of beach hut in there. So, I ate too much and drunk. Also, I went to Mogushi Beach. It was really really beautiful and clear. It is like Guam's beach. I like the beach very much. I want to go there next summer again.

The end of August, There was a birthday party of my friend. She joins same club with me. She is very funny and cute. I and other club members plan to surprise her birthday to celebrate. She didn't know anything. We celebrated the birthday with a cake, champagne, presents and movie. When she watched the movie, she cried very much. We were so glad because she was impressed. 

Finally, I joined Autumn festival with my members of my club. It is very famous in Kumamoto. It was my first time to join. I worked by 2am then I had reservations of haircut so I couldn't sleep and very tired. So, the first half, I was very sleepy and couldn't enjoy it. However, the latter half, I drunk a lot of alcohol so I really enjoyed with them. I want to join this festival next year with them.


568

No comments:

Post a Comment