Saturday, May 24, 2014

Watching a movie (2014.05.24)

I went to a theater to watch a movie that is called by "Seiten no hekireki". It means that a bolt from the blue. One of famous comedian directed this movie and my mother likes him so much. My family seldom go to a theater, so it means that she really  wants to watch this movie. Recently, she had been searching about the movie. It was the first public performance of the movie. We went there at night. She says that she will cry at the movie so she have already prepared to bring a handkerchief. I was not interested the movie so much, so I was just looking forward to eat popcorn and churro. However, I felt drown to the movie. There are a lot of preparation for the letter half of the story. I was very surprised that and expressed. I thought that I want to watch the movie again. To tell the truth, my mother also thinks like that.
[162 words]

1 comment:

  1. I went to movie Maleficent with you. It was very fun! I want to go movie with you again!!

    ReplyDelete