Friday, May 16, 2014

University Life

There are a lot of interesting things in my university. For example, classes, teachers, friends, club activities, facilities, and part-time jobs. I like all of these things because these are extremely valuable! I will tell about my life of KGU.

I entered KGU last year as a freshman. I was really nervous then. There are so many things to do at first. There are a lot of classes which are listening, reading, writing, speaking, and in addition to it, Spanish, the history of English, and so on!! I couldn't get to earn some credits because these classes were very difficult for me. Then I decided to get to earn credits and study faithfully.

Now, I am a second grade student. I don't want to repeat errors again. Therefore, I work on my classes diligently. However, there are too many assignments than last year. For example, in speaking class, I and my classmates have to do English Central and get 40,000 points in this spring semester. It is very hard to get that points because I can only get about 100 points in each videos. I need more time to do!!

Also, I have to read an English newspaper in reading class and know current news. At first, I couldn't understand even what the headlines say. However, there are some rules in its newspapers. Now, I can read these newspaper than before. I'm enjoying reading newspaper so much!! I want to read English newspapers like American!!

What's more, I have to write a lot of essays and book reviews in this year. It is very useful to improve my English writing skill but It need time to do. In addition, I have to manage to works which I write on google drive. Managing these are really difficult for me. However, It is a good opportunity to come into connect with English I think. Therefore, I think that I should make sure what I have to do and manage to my time.
[331 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment