Sunday, May 18, 2014
Enjoyed being with my best friend (2014.05.18)
One of my best friend came back to Kumamoto. Of course, we planned to hang out. First, we went to the restaurant that we always go to when she came back to Kumamoto. We enjoyed eating hamburgs very much. After that, we went to Round One to go bowling and sing at karaoke. At first, we went bowling four times. I couldn't do well before. She said that she is not good at bowling but sometimes she made miracles!! I was very surprised that!! After that, we sang at karaoke so much. the room which we entered was very cute because there are stuffed animal of disney. What's more, the wall is also decorated with Mickey and Minnie mouse. It was very pretty. We took a lot of pictures in there. I sang many songs. I was looking forward to singing "Let It Go" and sang it. However, It was very hard to sing for me. but I had a sense of achievement. I want to practice to sing and sing again. I had a great time with her today. I want to see her as soon as possible. Also, I am looking forward to seeing her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment