Friday, October 21, 2016

The Notebook


The Notebook
I watched “The Notebook” before and it is a love story. There are four characters an elderly man, an elderly woman, an ordinary boy and a girl with money. The elderly man read aloud to the elderly woman about the love story of the boy and girl. It began from here. The boy is called Noah Calhoun, He loves the girl at first sight and she is called Allison Hamilton who came to a cottage. They went on a date some time and fell in love. However, her parents didn’t permit her to date. Then they broke up because of her parents but he promised to send letters to Allison. A few years later, they met again, but she had a fiancé and Noah wanted her to choose between him or the fiancé.

There were a lot of obstacles in front of them. For example, there are her parents, her fiancé, and his girlfriend. However, he believes her and waits at a given place for a long time. If I was he, I couldn’t do that indeed. On the other hand, I want someone to love me like him. It is true love story I think.

One of my favorite scenes is when her mother told Allie that she had same experience when she was young. Her mother could imagine Allie’s feeling. I like this scene because she just thinks of Allie. I empathized with her very much and I cried without even thinking. What’s more, I like a scene that is rowing a boat. The graphic is so fabulous elegance and beautiful. I want to row a boat with my boyfriend some day.


When I watched this movie, the review was so good and I decided to watch it. Then I really impressed and cried. I watched three times, every time I cried. I love this movie so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment