Kurea Inoue
13113107
13113107
Kung Fu Panda
I watched Kung Fu Panda for the first time. To tell the truth, I underestimated this movie at first. However, It is really cool and interesting. I thought that the panda can not be the dragon warrior indeed but when Oogway said ” You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There is a saying, Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery, but Today is a Gift. That is why it is called the PRESENT.” , I was surprised by this very much. I never think why it called the "present". There is a lovely meaning in "present".
The story about Kung Fu Panda is a really successful story. There is a panda who is called Po. He is a lazy panda and loves Kung Fu very much. His father run a noodle restaurant and he wants him to take over the his job. However, Po wants to learn Kung Fu and be a Kung Fu master like the Furious Five.
One day, Oogway foretells the future that the Dragon Warrior and Tai Lung will appear soon. So, Shifu hold a celebration to decide the Dragon Warrior. Everyone thinks that one of the Furious Five will be the Dragon Warrior even Po. However, Po fell out in front of Oogway then He was decided to be the Dragon Warrior in accident. Shifu and the Furious Five disagreed him being the Dragon Warrior. Only Oogway agreed him and it can not any chance he said. Everyone tried to get rid of Po but he didn't run away never.
However, Tai Lung broke out from a prison and he is heading there. When Po heard it, he was scared. He tried to leave there but Shifu stopped him because Oogway told him "There are no accidents. and If you are willing to guide it. To nurture it. To believe in it. You just need to believe." Shifu didn't believe Po yet but he follow instructions. Po told the reasons why he stayed "because it hurt, but it could never hurt morethan it did every day of my life just being me. I stayed because I thought, if anyone could change me...could make me...not me...".
I empathized with him very much. I used to have the same feeling before. I wanted to be anyone like actors, model, and so on. However, I couldn't be like them. Po has never give up and knock Tai Lung down at last. I think Shifu is very smart. If he was not there, Po couldn't knock Tai Lung down.
One day, Oogway foretells the future that the Dragon Warrior and Tai Lung will appear soon. So, Shifu hold a celebration to decide the Dragon Warrior. Everyone thinks that one of the Furious Five will be the Dragon Warrior even Po. However, Po fell out in front of Oogway then He was decided to be the Dragon Warrior in accident. Shifu and the Furious Five disagreed him being the Dragon Warrior. Only Oogway agreed him and it can not any chance he said. Everyone tried to get rid of Po but he didn't run away never.
However, Tai Lung broke out from a prison and he is heading there. When Po heard it, he was scared. He tried to leave there but Shifu stopped him because Oogway told him "There are no accidents. and If you are willing to guide it. To nurture it. To believe in it. You just need to believe." Shifu didn't believe Po yet but he follow instructions. Po told the reasons why he stayed "because it hurt, but it could never hurt morethan it did every day of my life just being me. I stayed because I thought, if anyone could change me...could make me...not me...".
I empathized with him very much. I used to have the same feeling before. I wanted to be anyone like actors, model, and so on. However, I couldn't be like them. Po has never give up and knock Tai Lung down at last. I think Shifu is very smart. If he was not there, Po couldn't knock Tai Lung down.
No comments:
Post a Comment