[389 words]
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Essay 2-01a: My special place
Do you have you own room? Most of the people have their own rooms and like those. One of the reason why everyone can chill out in their own room. I am also one of them. I will introduce about my room.
I also like my room because I can be able to be surrounded by my lovely small articles. For example, I am collecting a lot of perfumes. The reason why I can relax when I smell these. I like citrus and sweet flavor so much. That is why I usually use Channel's one. When I want to relax in my room, I always use it to my pillow. In addition, most of my friends say that it is good smell. Also, I like men's perfumes. Especially, Abercrombie & Fitch's one. The smell is very cool. Like I am in the handsomes' arms. When I feel alone, I use this then go to sleep with the smell.
What's more, aromatic candles also make me relaxed in my room. These smell are very comfortable for me. The lights are very cute and make me chilled out. Before I go to bed, I burn these candles and relax. I need these candles in my room, otherwise I can' to sleep very much.
In addition, I love my bed so much because I love sleeping very much. If I have a free time, I always lie down on my bed. And sometimes, When I lie down on my bed, my cat come to me to play or sleep. While I am sleeping on my bed with her, It is the best time in my life.
Also, I like my book shelf. There are many kinds of books. For example, magazines, comics, novels, and portfolios. Especially, I like comics very much. I think that One piece is the best comics of all and I have all of those comics. I am satisfied to collect those. What's more, I like Rola who is one of top models in Japan. I am also collecting her portfolios.
As you can see, there are so many my favorite things in my room. That is why I like my room so much. However, I want to collect these more and more. Then Someday, my room would become better than now. I am looking forward to the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi !!! kurea :) your room is sounds good !!!! I want to go your room very much !!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting me :)
DeleteCome to my room!!
I'll wait for you :)
I like perfume too! I use Chloe, it make me relax! How many perfumes do you have?
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting my essay :)
DeleteI also like chloe!! I want that one!!
I have about 10 perfumes in my room!
Wow, Channel's one!! You are so cool!! I like Rola too, she is nice model with perfect style.I often watch her blog. Where do you like second in your house?
ReplyDeleteThank you for commenting me :)
DeleteI am glad to hear that!! Thank you very much!!
My second favorite place is my bathroom!
When I take a shower, I always bring my cellphone to listen to music.
Your room is so nice!!
ReplyDeleteHow many perfumes do you have?
Thank you for commenting!!
DeleteOh!! Thanks a lot to say that!!
I have about 10 now!!
I want these more :)
Your essay is very good. I like better living room than my room.
ReplyDeleteI want to know what do you want to collect other things.
Thank you for commenting me!!
DeleteI was very surprised to hear that Umeshan!!
I want to collect Apple's products :)
I am an Apple's fun!!