"'You think we can't be together,' said MJ. 'But let me decide. It's my life and I want to live it with you. I know it will be dangerous. But … I love you!'"(p.47)
This book tells about a ordinary guy's life who have mysterious power of spider. He is a spider man and he saves people from danger in New York City. There are a lot of enemies around him. So, he is always in danger. What's more, he has a problem with MJ who he is be in love with. This book is love and adventure story. If you like love and adventure story, you should read this book absolutely. There are so many fan of this book and movie. Therefore, If you are interested in this book, I also recommend the movie of this book. It is hard to understand to watch the movie in English. So, you should watch your own language for the first time.
Reference
Sargent, Alvin & Gough, Alfred & Millar, Miles & Chabon, Michael & Lee, Stan & Ditko, Steve. (2007). Spider-man 2. London, England: Scholastic Readers.
[186 words]

No comments:
Post a Comment