Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Language Skills


  • Past: 10 years ago (& 5 years ago)
It was 10 years ago when I was eleven-year-old. I had been studied conversation in English since when I was nine years old. I didn't care about any grammars and vocabularies. I just enjoyed talking in English with my teacher. I liked English then. However, five years later, when I was a junior high school student and preparing for the high school entrance exam, I hated English so much. I couldn't understand the grammars and vocabularies. I was feuding about English for a long time. Then when I was 19 years old, I decided to go abroad to study English.
  • Present: Now

Going abroad to study gave me courage about English.  Now I like English very much. I want to learn English more go abroad again. Because of that, I should to practice all of English. However I have no idea what I am going to be in the future.

    • Future: 10 years from now (& 5 years from now)
    [168 words]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment